Ocular Robotics Limited operates across a range of robust, high growth markets including mining, defence, automation and security. Combining this with key factors about the business puts Ocular Robotics in an ideal position to realise rapid growth over the next few years generating superior returns for shareholders.
- The company has a unique and fully developed technology platform which forms the basis of its growing product offering and delivers to customers performance improvements of more than ten times compared with common alternatives.
- The RobotEye technology platform is secured by granted patents and applications covering the majority of key markets around the globe.
- Patent protection, proprietary intellectual property and the business model adopted form effective barriers to competition and combine to provide a sustainable competitive advantage.
- The business addresses global markets with a scalable business model capable of delivering sustained high growth.
- The company has a strong board and management with a proven track record of delivering business outcomes and effective use of shareholder funds.
Ocular Robotics Limited (ASSOB: OCR) is currently listed on the Australian Small Scale Offerings Board (ASSOB). For more information on Ocular Robotics please visit the ASSOB website at http://www.assob.com.au/ocr.
Additionally, Ocular Robotics is seeking "sophisticated and international investors" wishing to invest in Ocular Robotics under the provisions of section 708(8) or section 708(11) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). Investors need to be classified as "Sophisticated" or "Professional" in order to invest under these provisions.
Please note, the information contained on this webpage does not constitute an offer or invitation to subscribe for shares, however any implied offer herein is an excluded offer pursuant to sections 708 (8) & (11) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).